Monday, July 6, 2009

1:35am 2 Jay's

Im trying 2 put this mix tape together called Hip Hop Is In Season. All I need is time, I know that. I wanna know how much. An a "wize guy" say to me "only time will tell" well all you telling me is that you dont know no more than I do. So that make me wize to. RIGHT. Wizer than him at least. He doesen't know that he's lacking information. Im 21 years old at this moment an I KNOW I got a lot to learn. But it's alot of OLD ass men still out on these streets doin the SAME THING as a week ago. I can't let that happend to me. So I grind as hard as I can to make something happen but nothing is something to. So what's the something that you choose? The one question made for me that only time will tell. Tell YOU the anwser YOU been lookin for?..........But what about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment