Monday, April 13, 2009

09 Life

Everyday its the same shit, recession getting stronger......me, im broke. like a 85cent joke book, an all I know, is ROB......U him her, dope man purse......whatever, whoever, however, but life like that is street jail an police extortion, heartless an sore men, from pain an passion, my karma asking....Why, I suy......repliy, I dont know, but what I know is this, the shit aint got no end, but death with sin, im bron within but born 2 win, my mission is not with fiction, but fact, reality crack an U addicted to that, 2 me, an the shit thay kicking, teachings they have writting U listen hoping an wishing that the truth is WHO........the truth is its nor U or me, him or she, so what does that leave. Us.... with open empty endless darkness, never silent, allways barking. but if U SHUT UP the dark dems......now U here light,no sight but bright intelligent speaking...soon enof Ull see.......why we are we an not what we could be......REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment