Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010


Its a new year an everybody wanna act brand new. Me I'm gonna still be the same nigga. I don't know what 2 say. I mean I know people wanna know was good wit Big G(703) like what I been doing, an where I been at, an shit like that. I just been trying to find out who is really fit for this life. An when I look around at the people that I'm around, I don't see but a hand full that are. I know if I look at the 10 closest people that are around me an look at myself. I can see who I am, who I want to be an who I don't wanna be. An I know I need to make a change. I need to get lost an find a new way 2 success. I know some of the people that I need to place myself with but, most of them require me to have things that I don't have right now. I NEED HELP but I don't know who to ask. I know I can ask the people to just ride with me an whoever does that I got an I can say fuck everybody else. To Be Continued...........

1 comment:

  1. AWW...DON*T WORRY GEORGE IT MIGHT BE A LONG TIME COMING BUT "CHANGE GONE COME"!!!

    ReplyDelete