Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hip Hop

Dis is my life dat you playing wit,
Dice dat you praying wit ,always crapping out so da price is you paying it.
Shawty im so into you is trifling im saying dis.
You my nigga baby mother frightened who saying shit.....
Girlfriend wouldn't even like dat im saying miss,
You are so beautiful my girlfriend don't approve of you,
An girlfriend know who playing too, you da 1 im moving 2 da 3 of us can do it boo....
I'm goin smack I get it,It ain't no acting wit it,I'm just attracted in it,
I just relapsed you gifted, Fucking rehab I missed it........
But you da one for me im flipping backward tripping.....
You running through my mind who playing track an pimping.
Trying to retract an slipping......My grind is hard doe.
I put my life into dis music dats a hard flow.
DMV movement is improving now my heart cold.
I want you next to me my vision let my thoughts know.

No comments:

Post a Comment